Friday, November 03, 2006

Raining??

I played golf this morning. Obviously this meant that it rained ... What is it about golf and me? The vast majority of times I've gone out for a hit this year it has rained. Maybe I should play more often.

For what it's worth I was hitting fairly well today. Contact was good and a couple of shots had some nice line and length. I played a delicious 6 iron from about 150m which ended up about 5m from the pin and also put in some deft pitches from 75-100m. I even came close to chipping in from the sand - the ball rolled into the flag and bounced off ....

The downside to the rain (apart from getting wet) is that it looks as though there is no athletics this week. LGR will be shattered.

---

Go here first - then come back and read the rest.

Now for the
next one. I'm really not sure what to make of it. On the one hand they guy who wrote it does seem to have acted a touch unreasonably but on the other it gives the distinct impression of an organisation (or collection of organisations) who are more keen to be seen doing something than actually doing it.

Couldn't happen in Australia? I bet you it does.