Friday, November 05, 2010

Update

I've missed a couple of days but it really doesn't matter - not much is going on.

I'm 5 days back into a structured (semi-structured really) exercise routine. I get up at 05:00 and go for a walk. I'm hoping to get permission to run soon but expect it to be another 2-3 weeks. The knee is coming along nicely but just not as fast as I would like. Having said that it's much faster than last time.

Our accountant came to visit us the other night. He managed to get us a refund again; but I suspect part of this is due to depreciation and negative gearing and so much his skill. Which is not to say he is no good - he is; and he has all sorts of interesting contacts.

What else? LGR played Futsal again on Tuesday; and the boys got spanked again. They are playing in what is essentially an U/10 competition and it shows. I don't think they are enjoying it to much right now but there is improvement to be seen each week.

The kids continue with swimming lessons. LGR is looking more and more like a swim with each week that passes. HJ is a bit slack; and perhaps a bit lazy. She won't let go of the teacher or wall and takes far to much comfort in being able to touch the bottom of the pool. But she has fun and is happy in the water - and most importantly she can swim when she is forced to.