Friday, May 16, 2008

Good Question

LGR wants to know who is stronger - The Incredible Hulk or King Kong?

I believe it would probably be King Kong - he can smash planes out of the sky with one hand. LGR thinks Hulk because he's the strongest thing in the world (the logic of which negates the question ...).

After a bit more thought Superman was considered as another possible contender.

The big issues in life are being addressed in my household :-)

---

I picked LGR up from car lines at school yesterday. And got into trouble from his teacher!!! Apparently the kids are supposed to sit down in their lines before the parents can grab them. I was a bit early and was given a brisk instruction. My first response was to suggest that I would take my child out of school whenever it pleased me but my brain kicked in and realised that it wouldn't be good form to undermine the teacher in front of LGR. So I ate some humble pie and suggested to LGR that he should sit down. He did, and 3 seconds later we were out of there.

When we got home we took the pups for a walk. They're still young, energetic and quite stupid. And they wear out quickly. Which is good because they are also quite strong for their size. After about 15 minutes of walking LGR decided he wanted to hold one of the leashes. This lasted for about 200m - apparently a 12kg dog is a lot stronger than an 18kg boy :-)