Thursday, July 03, 2008

Night Out

I managed to make way into Homebush last night to watch the 3rd State of Origin. 'Twas a good night and a good game. From the very different (to TV) viewpoint I had it looked as though the game was moderately in the middle of the paddock but it was the NSW scoring options (or lack of) that were the difference.

It's great to be in an Origin crowd when the players decide to have a little bit of a pushing contest :-)

---

I had a very good morning today. When I got back from my morning exercise Hayzey was already up and about and in a very beautiful and friendly mood; full of talk and excitement. It transpired that both LGR and Hayzey saw 'Daddy' several times on TV last night. It turns out I had blue hair!!! I was about 50m from the mass of blue wigs but I can still imagine their excitement at thinking I was on TV.

I bought them home a couple of souveneirs (including a blue wig) and this seemed to thrill them to bits.