Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Win!!!

Yesterday I moaned about my occasionally negative and self defeating behaviours.

Today I can report I have overcome them - if only for 24 hours :-) Gotta start somewhere.

I'm not sure what the difference is - I'm probably more tired than yesterday thanks to another early start (which caused me to make a mistake at work which could have been quite bad but, luckily, was not). I was in the same mental and physical situation as yesterday but today it seemed easy to make the better decision. Maybe I was prepared better for the decision making process?

Either way I'm celebrating with a lovely pot of Mexican Spiced Chai Tea from my new best mates - The Kenyan Tea Company. My Dad alerted me to them just after Christmas with some of the best tea I have ever had - and now I have my own little stash and am enjoying them. Last night it was some straight Chai and it was delicious.

It may have caused me to have some weird dreams though. I dreamt that I had a pet penguin and he was wearing pyjamas.