Friday, June 02, 2006

More

Every day I see the kiddies do something, or say something, and think to myself "I need to put this on the web. I need to record it for all eternity; and to share it with others."

But I don't do it. Time is short, and growing shorter with each day/week/month that goes by. I've people say that time seems to go faster as you get older and I'm discovering, to my dismay, that this is very true.

---

Last Friday (that's a long time back) I went out to dinner with about 40 or so people to celebrate Aunt BJ graduating and being formally given the title of Doctor of Philosophy. It was at a little restaurant in Balmain and it was a fine old evening. Nicely done BJ.

---

Sunday evening was a nice one for us. Uncle G turned up and stayed for dinner. Both kids were very excited and were in a beautiful mood. It was one of those rare nights where someone else got to see the kids as we see them. To top it off Mrs Gazzarus cooked the most magnificent roast chicken I have ever had. It was fantastic and there was a very significant temptation to eat much more than I did.

---

I can't recall specific anecdotes about the kids but can assure you they are beautiful. LGR is growing and learning and questioning every day. Hayzey is doing the same, but in a much more innocent fashion.