Thursday, July 20, 2006

Afternoon Snooze

I got the chance to have an afternoon snooze today. So I took it. With pleasure. When I woke up I was very cold and didn't feel any less tired but the knowledge I had a sleep was good enough. This only came about because I started work at 03:00 this morning and almost fell asleep during our lunch break ...

Hayzey has been very talkative this evening. When Mrs G got home from work Hayzey rushed out to the kitchen (to find me) and proceeded to ramble endlessly about something. Then she finished it up with a small "Yeah?"

Very cute.

LGR's cuteness comes from his obsession with preparing us food using some toy cooking and food things he has. There's always a request to place an order and when the food is delivered a demand for some cash. Tonight I got a random assortment of veges and it cost me $12.