Monday, July 10, 2006

Shunned; With a Story

This morning Hayzey decided she didn't like me. Mrs G and I combined to put her eyedrops in, but for some reason I bore the brunt of her anger. When I left for work I asked her for a cuddle.

"No."

Maybe a kiss?

"No."

Will you blow me a kiss?

"No."

Wave goodbye?

"No."

Hmmm ....

When I got home it looked like it was a continuation. Luckily, for me, this was shortlived and I received a huge hug after changing Hayzey into her night time nappy.

-----

A story from LGR (as spoken to me):

Once, there were 2 kiddies sleeping on their bed and then they started jumping up and down on the bed because it was a very exciting day. Their Mum said "Why are you jumping up and down on the bed?" and they said "Because, because we're going to Dreamworld to visit Wiggles World."

And then they had their breakfast and then they changed into their clothes and then they hopped in the car and buckled up and then drove, drove, drove for a long time to Dreamworld.

And then they were there. They walked a long way and Mummy saw the Wiggles World sign and they jumped up and down again. They went inside and then Mummy said "What should we do first?".

"Go on the Big Red Car Ride" said the little boy.

And then .... and then ....

and then they went on the pirate boat and next was Wags who said "Woof woof" and they shaked hands with Wags and walked off. Then they saw Dorothy and then Henry and they shaked his hand too.

Captain Feathersword was sick.

Then they just walked home. In their car.

That's the end of the first story.