Monday, March 26, 2007

More of the same

Hi Folks. I'm back. Not much going in the world of Clan Jones.

Let me see ....

About 9 days ago I took the kiddies up the mountains to visit Nanna. When we got there Clan Cuc were already in place and shortly after Aunt LJ, UA and great Nanna all arrived. It was a good afternoon. Plenty of rain, plenty of noise and heaps of food. Best of all it let Mrs G do some study and the kids wore themselves out playing.

Not much happened during the week - I made some enquiries about the car and got nowhere. Still no date on when it's arriving.

On the 23rd Mrs G and I celebrated 6 years in our house - by going out for dinner. Seems slighly ironic but it was a nice evening and we used it formulate our plans for our next family holiday. We also got to eat some nice food and drink some very nice wine.

Saturday was quite laid back. We did not much in the morning - most of us lay around the house being lazy but others did more study. In the afternoon Mrs G and LGR went to the Chef's house - one for an undies party and the other to play in the pool. Hayzey stayed with me and also had a sleep so I had a few hours of doing not much time.

Aunt LJ and UA arrived at our place late in the afternoon and next thing I know I'm best man at their wedding. Quite an honour.

Dinner turned into a BBQ with the McK family. It was fun. The goods all played and many tantrums were had. It was all quite sweet and considering the lateness of the evening they were very well behaved.

Sunday was just another day. The morning was spent grocery shopping and in the afternoon Mrs G went out with Aunt LJ to look for wedding dresses. I used the time to figure out which settings were required for me to burn my video's to DVD via the PC - it only took about 2 hours and 4-5 discs to get it right ....

But I did get it right and I can see my next project taking shape nicely. Maybe I can put video editting on my CV?