Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Furniture Removalist

I had a busy day today. I think we all did.

I did a bunch of stuff to prepare for our holidays - grabbed some foreign currency, cleaned out the garage (via getting rid of a lot of the furniture that was leftover from our recent purchase and then clearing out loads of cardboard boxes), learnt how to use the video camera .....

It's a good camera. I haven't been able to fully test it but in low light and overcast conditions it is noticeably better than the old camera. Easy to use (once you figure out the menus) and with a lot of options that may or may not be used. Money well spent I would say.

I also sat down with LGR and we had a bit of a look at Google Earth and some of the places we will be visiting. He's definitely getting excited about it now.

Mrs G wasn't home. Out for lunch and dinner with work. Turns out she won $60 on the horses and got a couple of pretty good feeds. Yay!!