Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"It's Good"

LGR got out of bed this morning and told Mrs G and myself "It's good to be me." I'm very glad he feels it's good to be him too.

We started packing for our little trip last night. What looks like a tiny pile of clothes on the bed/lounge/wherever starts to look much bigger when you put them in the suitcase. The worst part is the suitcases are quite big. I suspect that I, at least, will have to leave some of my chosen clothing behind ...

---

It's been raining quite a bit of late. I believe my part of the world has already had above the average volume for November in just 5 days .... My tomatoes are coming along beautifully and beginning to bear fruit. They'll probably start to ripen in about 2-3 weeks. The strawberries are quite lush little bushes but no signficant fruit yet. The 2 bits we have had have been magnificent. The capsicums look like they are just starting to bud and the herbs are quite good - with the exception of the coriander which is starting to seed. This always happens and I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm planting it in the wrong season ....