Friday, November 09, 2007

I Forget

I had all these terrific stories to tell about stuff that has been going on - but can't remember any of them right now. I know the kids have been equal parts brat and sweet but right now all that comes to mind is the brat components. It's been one of those days and some events have left me feeling quite .... horrible. I get to leave it all behind for three weeks but suspect that it will all be lurking in my mind. And waiting for me when I get back.

---

Sweet things. I took the kids out for haircuts last night. It was quite cute. Hayzey was somewhat intimidated by the whole thing and whispered for about 25 minutes. When she could be encouraged to speak. LGR is an old hand at it. He asked for a 'Peter Parker' haircut and that's what he got. When we brush it forwards :-)

What else? When I dropped the kids off this morning Hayzey did this beautiful little thing she does - where she gently clasps my face and slowly brings her hands towards her face to give her a kiss. It's so sweet.

LGR gave me a massive hug. Also very sweet.