Thursday, November 13, 2008

Facebook

I had a peep at Facebook this morning and I just don't understand the appeal .... but others say the same about blogging. Each to their own.

---

As always there has been a lot going on. My little sister had a birthday which we helped to celebrate (by going to a pool but forgetting our swimmers and then heading out for some lunch), my Mum is back in chemo and hopefully on the path to recovery and the kiddies are behaving wonderfully (at this point in time).

Not much more to say.

---

Christmas is approaching .... and,as always, Clan Jones is overcommitted and running out of time. I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year - for the first time in years. Most of the family are coming to our place for either Christmas Day or Boxing Day. We've got a few invites to various other places and are in the process of trying to juggle what feels like a million things in a very short period of time.

But - I am looking forward to Christmas. I almost feel like a little kid again.

Just for the record - I don't particularly need or want any pressies. The kids both need and want everything they see ...