Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I Forgot To Add ...

I was in a bit of a hurry last night. So I should add some things.

LGR's medal is now sitting very proudly around the neck of the teddy bear we got you all to sign when he was born. It's quite cute and was all his own idea.

The other thing I forgot was that LGR made us a salad last night. The whole thing. He chose the ingredients, cut them up (under supervision) and put all in the bowl. I don't think he actually ate any of it but that's not what counts. It's his first full 'dish' of food and we all though it was fantastic.

---

Hayzey has started doing something new when we take her to bed. As we prepare to leave the room she asks for a cuddle and then stands up on her bed. She puts both arms very firmly around your shoulders and squeezes very tight while lightly tapping on your back. After some time (anywere between 5 and 20 seconds) she will let go and pucker up for a kiss.

It's all very sweet.