Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Promise to Do Better

Sounds like something a kid would say .... doesn't it? I've been slack.

Not really. I've actually been really busy. Work is extracting it's pound of flesh and by the time I get home each day I feel as though I'm ready to pass out. Such is life. It only takes 5 minutes to update the page so "I Promise to Do Better".

Is that a pie-crust promise?

----

What's been happening?

Hayzey is developing into a very determined and assertive individual. She really enjoys having things go the way she wants and isn't shy in pointing out why things are not to her liking - and directing how they could be made to her liking :-)

LGR has developed passions for the Eagles and bike riding. He thinks a 4 year old with training wheels can ride a half pipe or do the Tour de France .... I've trained to explain why he might need to wait for a bit but who wants reality?

He's also been accepted into the school we were after - meaning moving is no longer on the agenda.

Mrs Gazzarus is moving along nicely in life. She's currently on a study break but should be back into it quite vigorously in the next few weeks. Work is pretty good for her - a promotion was just offered (not applied for but offered).

I'm busy. My brain hurst mostly and there's been a lot of early starts. I'm still in physio for my latest knee injury but should be able to begin jogging (I hate the word jogging but it's very appropriate for my condition) in the next couple of weeks. Maybe.