Monday, May 15, 2006

Surprise Visit

Rumour has it I'm headed back to work tomorrow. I saw the physio today and he requested I have one more day of rest. Maybe it was for the best. I have a sore back, sore left leg and some tightness in my righ calf and ITB - all because I am overcompensating for my less than optimal right knee. I'm quite sure I'll feel worse in 24 hours ....

---

We went up the Mountains again yesterday to see our respective Mum's for Mothers Day - but only after we had breakfast. LGR was introduced to croissants (aka Cloud Bread) which he initially claimed to like but ultimately decided he didn't. At least he gave it a go.

The Mountains were quite pleasant, but unfortunately the kids got pretty tired towards the end of it and we ended up making a rushed exit. It was nice to see our Mum's and to spend a bit of time with them.

Apart from the physio not much happened today - Hayzey had a very big sleep, LGR watched some TV through eyes that were more asleep than awake and I alternated icing my knee with trying to help out and playing games on the PC.

And Aunt LJ came around for a visit!! This was a very nice surprise and much appreciated. Hayzey put on quite a show of allround cuteness so from LJ's POV it was probably worth the effort.