Sunday, August 20, 2006

Party

Today we went to a birthday party at Gledswood Estate. It was very cool. We got to do all sorts of things - milk cows, throw boomerangs, watch dogs chase sheep, watch kids chase sheep, watch geese chase kids ...

It's a really nice place - a total surpise to me. The place feels like it's on the edge of the world but it's only about 15 minutes from large shopping centres and residential areas.

I want to buy it and live there. I don't think I have enough $$$.

The other good thing we did today was get two little goldfish for our litte fishtank. LGR is very excited about it - but it took about 5 minutes for the excitement to wear off. The poor little fish looked a little despondent for a while but seem to have calmed down a little now.

Lastly - Footy Tipping. I had a shocker this weekend. 3 from 7. I was 0 from 4 last night and feeling quite crook. Coming into the previous round I had a lead of 5 points. This shrunk to 3 over the course of the round (no thanks to referees screwing up the Tigers game). I shudder to think we're I'll be after this round ....

At least the Eagles are winning.