Friday, August 25, 2006

Plaster

Today was a bit sad. LGR went back for some more X-rays on his arm. For whatever reason Mrs G was convinced he would be better. He wasn't - and has come with a permanent cast. Apparently the splint type cast was for use while there was some swelling on his arm. LGR doesn't mind too much at the moment - he keeps knocking on the cast and asking "Who's there?".

Hayzey was very sweet this morning. I went in to get her out of her cot when she woke up this morning and am convinced she said "Hi Daddy. I'm sore." Mrs G heard the same words. It's quite possible because she has conjunctivitis. Again. And she still hasn't shaken off her ear infections. So we're getting her some more medication ....

When I was leaving for work I waved good bye to the kids. LGR waved back in his watching TV fashion but Hayzey started howling, then raced over to where I was and grabbed my hand. This was cute enough - but then she turned around to Mrs G (while holding my hand) and started saying goodbye :-) I'm not sure if she meant that Hayz was coming with me or Mrs G was leaving but either way it made me feel very special.